Total Pageviews

Monday, November 3, 2014

New Love

                                     New Love




19 May 2010 at 11:48
Find A guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake to watch you sleep, wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show ou off to the world when you're just in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends. Who thinks that you're just as pretty without make-up on, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you...The one who turns to his friends with a smile and says, "She's the one!"
saving my life my soul ... thank u

You have given me a second chance in life Sometime before you I couldn't cop with the strife You've given me that love I dreamed of forever Happiness I been united with now that we're together You've touched my heart so deeply with your gentle touch To world I will never deny that I love you so much Words can't explain how thankful I am of you You have brought my smiles to overcome my blue The moments that we have shared the memories we make I promise your heart won't shatter or even break My world has changed forever now that you are here I miss you so much when you are not near I've opened up my everything to you because I trust you The more comfortable I am with anything we go through The love you and I share has made us one whole You have made my life complete from once an empty soul You will always be the girl who will stand out from the rest I'll never forget each memory that you made the best Forever in my heart baby with this love I'll always keep I'll always have you in my heart even when I'm asleep
 saving my life  .....my soul ... thank u

No comments:

Post a Comment